Lirik lagu Love Comes Again Tiesto

You have become
What you have always been
Life figuring out
Rephrase your vision

No words I can speak
A path should been chosen
All trembling track
She lead us back and here
the guts are

Love comes again
Just when I booked in none of her
Love can come again
You gotta believe that
Love comes again
Just when I booked in none of her
Love can come again

Deep within me
Turn all the secret stones
Voice of fields
Breathing when love holds
Still no word we can speak
A path should been chosen
But all trembling track
She lead us back and here
the guts are

Love comes again
Just when I booked in none of her
Love can come again
You gotta believe that
Love comes again
Just when I booked in none of her
Love can come again

official video youtube clip :

karoke video klip lyric:
+Rinal Purba 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lirik Lagu Simalungun : Etah Mangalop Boru ( Doding Pesta )

lirik lagu Arcade Fire You Already Know

lirik lagu GIRLS`GENERATION 少女時代 My oh My dan terjemahanya indonesia